I’ve never been a big mayonnaise lover but I made this recipes as a complement to a pasta dish I was trying out and I absolutely fell in love with it. You can add this condiment to anything including pasta, veggie burgers, or just use it as a dip. Plus it’s super easy to make! Check it out and let me know what you think.
Homemade Vegan Mayonnaise
Adapted from Veggieful
- 150g silken tofu
- 1/2 tablespoon water
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- Add all mayonnaise ingredients to a food processor or blender and process until completely smooth.