This recipe is a simple, colorful, and nutritious side dish. Feel free to experiment with different kinds of veggies, herbs and spices for additional flavors but this combo is perfect to impress house guest or to spice up a meal.
Give it a try and let me see your creations on social media by using the hashtag #veggiecurls
Basic Roasted Veggies
- 3 carrots, peeled and thickly sliced (or 3-5 handfuls of baby carrots)
- 2 beets, peeled and diced
- 2 cups cubed potatoes
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Line baking dish with parchment paper
- Place vegetables into baking dish and add soy sauce, olive oil, and black pepper
- Evenly coat vegetables with seasoning
- Bake for 45-60 minutes, rotating baking sheet and stirring vegetables halfway through, until soft and slightly browned.